This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH PING] fortran-specific bits of tree-slimming patches
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at frontier dot com>
- To: Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:23:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH PING] fortran-specific bits of tree-slimming patches
- References: <20110324131022.GN23480@codesourcery.com>
On 03/24/2011 06:10 AM, Nathan Froyd wrote:
The Fortran-specific bits of these patches:
[PATCH 02/18] enforce TREE_CHAIN and TREE_TYPE accesses
[PATCH 07/18] generalize build_case_label to the rest of the compiler
[PATCH 17/18] introduce block_chainon and use BLOCK_CHAIN more
are still pending review.
gfortran parts OK.