This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch lto/c++/middle-end/windows]: Fix handling of dllexport for LTO as externally_visible
- From: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, jason at redhat dot com, Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:17:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch lto/c++/middle-end/windows]: Fix handling of dllexport for LTO as externally_visible
Dave Korn <email@example.com> wrote on 29.11.2010 22:25:13:
> On 29/11/2010 20:59, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Dave Korn <dave.korn.
> firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> >> gcc/ChangeLog:
> >> 2010-11-29 Dave Korn <...
> >> * cgraphunit.c (process_function_and_variable_attributes): Fix
> >> cut'n'pasteo.
> >> OK, I take it?
> > I think this is the same as PR 46709.
> > -- Pinski
> Yep, I'm sure it is. I'll mention it in the changelog when I commit.
Yes, this is a pasto and pretty obvious.
| (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.