This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH for c++/45315 (ICE on new T())
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:35:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH for c++/45315 (ICE on new T())
- References: <4C6D61BD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
> The hoops that we jump through to implement value-initialization of
> aggregates don't work in templates, so we shouldn't try to do it at all;
> we're just going to throw away the result of build_new_1 anyway.
> Tested x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, applied to trunk.