This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC automatic linkage of libquadmath with gfortran: PR driver/46516; libgfortran.spec, multilib search path
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:04:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC automatic linkage of libquadmath with gfortran: PR driver/46516; libgfortran.spec, multilib search path
- References: <4CE80CA9.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CE8229E.email@example.com>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
Awesome! The attached patch seems to work as it should! I will do some
bootstrapping tests, but I think should be fine.
Assuming that no issue pops up: Is this patch OK for committal?
Bootstrapped, regtested and committed after approval on #gfortran by
Steve and Jerry.
Michael: Thanks again for the patch (the words could be trivially
translated into a real patch).