This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch][graphite] Invalidate post dominance information after loop closed SSA canonicalization.
- From: Vladimir Kargov <kargov at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 01:16:44 +0300
- Subject: [patch][graphite] Invalidate post dominance information after loop closed SSA canonicalization.
- References: <AANLkTinr5KWQ9+BJ_8w2m+j4aP6KR3MtpWYVXsAnO3qd@mail.gmail.com>
This patch for the Graphite branch invalidates post dominance
information at the end of canonicalize_loop_closed_ssa(), because that
function was able to change the CFG of the program without properly
correcting or invalidating the post dominance info.
?????? * graphite-scop-detection.c (canonicalize_loop_closed_ssa): Free post
?????? dominance information after loop closed SSA canonicalization.
--- gcc/graphite-scop-detection.c (revision 166917)
+++ gcc/graphite-scop-detection.c (working copy)
@@ -1268,6 +1268,10 @@ canonicalize_loop_closed_ssa (loop_p loop)
+ /* The code above does not properly handle changes in the post dominance
+ information (yet). */
+ free_dominance_info (CDI_POST_DOMINATORS);
/* Converts the current loop closed SSA form to a canonical form