This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ping] Machine independent changes for the powerpc target attribute/pragma support
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com, rth at redhat dot com, geoffk at geoffk dot org, kenner at nyu dot edu, law at redhat dot com, jason at redhat dot com, davem at redhat dot com, dnovillo at google dot com, bernds at codesourcery dot com, ian at airs dot com, wilson at tuliptree dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dje dot gcc at gmail dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:18:51 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ping] Machine independent changes for the powerpc target attribute/pragma support
- References: <20101117202609.GA18657@hungry-tiger.westford.ibm.com> <4CE4BA10.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 17 Nov 2010, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> On 11/17/2010 12:26 PM, Michael Meissner wrote:
> > I need a GR approval for the part of this patch that adds support for some new
> > options to the options handling support that makes adding the powerpc target
> > attribute support easier to do. David has already approved the powerpc part of
> > the patch, which I need to tweak a little bit due to the FMA changes that just
> > went in.
> This looks OK to me. Joseph, do you see any problems?
I do not see any problems in this version.
Joseph S. Myers