This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix simplify_builtin_call in forwprop (PR tree-optimization/46461)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:54:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix simplify_builtin_call in forwprop (PR tree-optimization/46461)
- References: <20101115201646.GD29412@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On 11/15/10 13:16, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
When stmt1 is a byte store instead of memcpy, ptr1 can be
something that is not is_gimple_val. Fixed thusly, bootstrapped/regtested
on x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Ok for trunk?
Alternatively the conditional could be left out, as force_gimple_operand_gsi
will do nothing if it is is_gimple_val already (but will call is_gimple_val
twice and a couple of other checks).
2010-11-15 Jakub Jelinek<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tree-ssa-forwprop.c (simplify_builtin_call): Ensure ptr1 is
a gimple val.
* gcc.c-torture/compile/pr46461.c: New test.