This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Properly check the end of basic block
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:51:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Properly check the end of basic block
- References: <20101117064421.GA30836@intel.com>
On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:44 AM, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
> insn != BB_END (bb) && NEXT_INSN (insn) == NEXT_INSN (BB_END (bb))
> We should check NEXT_INSN (insn) != NEXT_INSN (BB_END (bb)) in
> move_or_delete_vzeroupper_2. ?This patch does it.
Huh? The loop does simple linear scan of all insns in the bb, so it
can't miss BB_END. IIUC, in your case the bb does not have BB_END
(bb), but it has NEXT_INSN (BB_END (bb))?
Can you please provide a test case that illustrates this?