This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, LIBSTDC++] Fix type_info equivalence test.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:42:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, LIBSTDC++] Fix type_info equivalence test.
- References: <000201cb7ffa$ede48880$c9ad9980$@firstname.lastname@example.org> <4CD92844.email@example.com>
On 11/9/2010 2:53 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> The patch makes sense to me, but I think we should make sure that the
> actual authors of that code and logic have a look and double check it:
> can you please review the ChangeLog and in case add some CCs?
The patch is OK. (I understand the ABI, so I think I can cokmment safely.)
(650) 331-3385 x713