This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] IPA and LTO updates
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:09:57 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] IPA and LTO updates
- References: <20101114170056.GA9459@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <4CE04C26.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 14 Nov 2010, Diego Novillo wrote:
> Thanks for doing this! I'll defer to Gerald for final approval. He
> may want other grammar fixes.
Me? Never! ;-) Jan, there has been some discussion going on, could you
send a new patch incorporating those (and ideally avoiding some of the
longer lines which wrap oddly in the patch)? We should be able to quickly
get this applied, then; assuming I understand things well enough to make
changes I volunteer to do so and commit the result.