This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch
- From: Andreas Toler <andreast at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:14:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch
- References: <yddbp5q4adv.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
On 15.11.10 21:09, Rainer Orth wrote:
The following patch has remained unreviewed for a week:
[libffi, testsuite] Rename libffi-dg.exp to libffi.exp
It's probably close to obvious. For lack of a testsuite maintainer,
either a libffi maintainer (Anthony) or a Global Reviewer needs to
This is ok.
And sorry for not seeing it earlier.