This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 45742 Fix VOLATILE handling
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 11:30:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 45742 Fix VOLATILE handling
- References: <4CDE4523.email@example.com>
On November 13, 2010, Tobias Burnus wrote:
This patch fixes two problems: [...]
Build and regtested on x86-64-linux.
OK for the trunk?
I just saw that Jerry wrote an OK in IRC #gfortran. I thus have
submitted it to the trunk (Rev. 166701).
Additionally, I think it should be submitted to the branches - at least
to 4.5, maybe also to 4.4. Comments?
who now bootstraps the patch on 4.5.