This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix i386 *_cconly shifts (PR target/46088)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 07:51:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix i386 *_cconly shifts (PR target/46088)
- References: <20101111153536.GG29412@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On 11/11/2010 07:35 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> - && ix86_binary_operator_ok (ASHIFT, <MODE>mode, operands)"
> + /* Can't use ix86_binary_operator_ok here, as the scratch
> + operand might be missing. */
> + && !MEM_P (operands)"
Better to change the predicate on op1 to register_operand,
and drop the test here inside the extra predicate.
Ok with that change.