This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ObjC/ObjC++ - added missing checks for property types
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Nicola Pero <nicola dot pero at meta-innovation dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:48:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: ObjC/ObjC++ - added missing checks for property types
- References: <email@example.com>
On Nov 10, 2010, at 3:12 PM, Nicola Pero wrote:
> This patch adds some missing Objective-C 2.0 checks:
> * check that a new @property declaration has the same (or compatible) type to an existing, inherited @property declaration;
> * check that a property to @synthesize has the same type of the instance variable used when synthesizing.
> Testcases are included.
> Ok to commit to trunk ?