This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch,Fortran] bessel_7.f90, CLASS in SEQUENCE, MOVE_ALLOC is pure (PR 46223, 46244, 46411)
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:26:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch,Fortran] bessel_7.f90, CLASS in SEQUENCE, MOVE_ALLOC is pure (PR 46223, 46244, 46411)
- References: <4CDAD28A.email@example.com>
On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 06:12:42PM +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Hi all,
> the attached patches fix a couple of minor issues.
> a) PR 46223: bessel_7.f90 fails on s960; I simply have bumped one
> epsilon by 1.
> b) A polymorphic component (CLASS) in a BIND(C)/SEQUENCE type is not
> allowed. The patch adds diagnostic for this and fixes thus comment 7 to
> 9 of PR 496244.
> c) MOVE_ALLOC is a "pure subroutine". However, it was rejected as impure
> as the check only looked whether the procedure is elemental. (Elemental
> implies pure.) The check is now fixed; I also have updated documentation.
> Build and regtested on x86-64-linux.
> OK for the trunk?
OK. For those diffs that apply to 4.5, you can also
commit to 4.5.