This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Fix frv --enable-werror-always build
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at spamcop dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:39:55 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: RFA: Fix frv --enable-werror-always build
- References: <email@example.com>
Typo in subject... frv != MMIX.
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> built on i686-pc-linux-gnu with gcc (GCC) 4.6.0 20101103 (experimental) .
(patch not inlined, so I can't quote it as trivially as above.)
Please also change mmix_dbx_register_number to also take its
parameter as an unsigned, or there'd be an odd asymmetry.
(Alternatively, add a comment why that doesn't work.)
Ok with that change. Thanks!