This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] pdp11: fix assembler warning
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Koning <paul_koning at dell dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 17:42:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] pdp11: fix assembler warning
- References: <1A550A31-E248-4230-943B-7B3F7622013C@dell.com>
On 11/08/2010 05:08 PM, Paul Koning wrote:
> + GEN_INT (trunc_int_for_mode (INTVAL (x),
> + QImode) & 0xff));
This is gen_int_mode.
> + fprintf (file, "%#o", (int) trunc_int_for_mode (INTVAL (x), HImode) & 0xffff);
Surely the & 0xffff isn't needed, since the value has already
been truncated. Alternately, if you want an HImode value as
an unsigned number, then the trunc_int_for_mode isn't needed.