This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC patch: Add libquadmath - and use it in gfortran (round two)
- From: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 22:20:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC patch: Add libquadmath - and use it in gfortran (round two)
- References: <4CD85E91.email@example.com> <20101108211414.GA19288@bromo.med.uc.edu>
* Jack Howarth wrote on Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 10:14:14PM CET:
> ...is still passing...
> which should be...
> for the i386 multilib build and
> for the -m64 multilib build. We need to figure out what construction
> of variables will provide those properly in each case during the mulilib
> build of libgfortran.
The key with libtool is usually to *not* pass
but to pass
in libbar_la_LIBADD. That will set the paths for linking against
uninstalled libraries right, and also do TRT when optionally relinking
at 'make install' time.
Hope that helps, I didn't check for any further details. ;-)