This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] libstdc++/46303 + minor ratio vs constepr tweaks
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 13:06:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [v3] libstdc++/46303 + minor ratio vs constepr tweaks
- References: <4CD2E831.email@example.com>
> PS: Benjamin, I believe testcases like constexpr_data.cc would pass
> also if I remove the constexpr qualifier and revert to the old const.
Yes, you are correct. Deplorable!
> It would be nice to have something stricter...
Agreed. I failed to find one. Please advise.