This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ObjC/ObjC++ - another wave of @property fixes
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: "Nicola Pero" <nicola dot pero at meta-innovation dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 11:20:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: ObjC/ObjC++ - another wave of @property fixes
- References: <email@example.com>
On Nov 3, 2010, at 10:46 AM, Nicola Pero wrote:
> This patch fixes a few bugs and issues with our implementation of properties:
> Ok to commit to trunk ?
> I'd ask permission to go ahead with them even if we are in stage 3.
I plan on approving patches that finish up and robustify objc2 for a while yet... people can chime in if they disagree on the benefit/risk for whatever work is submitted.