This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, ARM] Implement support for NEON vmovn.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Tejas Belagod <tejas dot belagod at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:51:32 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [Patch, ARM] Implement support for NEON vmovn.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010, Tejas Belagod wrote:
> Attached is a patch that implements support for generating NEON
> VMOVN.i<size>. This patch also refactors
Is it possible to add a testcase to the testsuite that fails before and
passes after this patch and demonstrates that it generates the desired
code on appropriate testcases?
Joseph S. Myers