This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ARM] Unbreak ARM bootstrap.
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- To: ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:18:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM] Unbreak ARM bootstrap.
- References: <email@example.com>
On 08/27/2010 12:12 PM, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
> Verified that stage2 proceeds further with this. Committing as obvious
> in the next few minutes unless someone has any objections to this.
> (define_attr "enabled" "no,yes"
> (if_then_else (eq_attr "insn_enabled" "yes")
> - (attr "arch_enabled")
> + (if_then_else (eq_attr "arch_enabled" "yes")
> + (const_string "yes")
> + (const_string "no"))
No real objection, but IMO it would be nicer to make this work in the