This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] More out-of-bounds array accesses
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:14:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] More out-of-bounds array accesses
- References: <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> There are appearantly also some here (but I'm not 100% sure)
> FAIL: 25_algorithms/heap/1.cc execution test
I had a quick look to this: I replaced every C array with a std::vector
of the same size (+ mechanically replaced, say, s1, with s1.begin()),
and built the testcase with -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG. No errors at run time.
Thus, I'm pretty confident that should be ok.