This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [mips] hookize FUNCTION_ARG &co.
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:10:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [mips] hookize FUNCTION_ARG &co.
- References: <20100825113936.GS25394@codesourcery.com>
OK, thanks, although...
Nathan Froyd <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> * config/mips/mips-protos.h (mips_function_arg_advance): Delete
> (mips_function_arg): Delete.
> (mips_function_arg_boundary): Take a const_tree.
> * config/mips/mips.c (mips_function_arg_boundary): Likewise.
> (mips_arg_info): Likewise.
> (mips_setup_incoming_varargs): Call mips_function_arg_advance
> instead of FUNCTION_ARG_ADVANCE.
> (mips_function_arg_advance): Adjust prototype. Make static.
> (mips_function_arg): Likewise.
> (TARGET_FUNCTION_ARG, TARGET_FUNCTION_ARG_ADVANCE): Likewise.
... "Define" would be more accurate than "Likewise".
> * config/mips/mips.h (FUNCTION_ARG_ADVANCE, FUNCTION_ARG): Delete.