This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: PR42843: Fix selection of compiler for native bootstrap. (Was: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR42843 to use built compilers)
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Cc: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at spamcop dot net>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:30:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: PR42843: Fix selection of compiler for native bootstrap. (Was: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR42843 to use built compilers)
- References: <20100711044416.GA15826@bromo.med.uc.edu> <email@example.com> <yddbpacs9lb.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <yddwrrd768t.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 17:17, Rainer Orth <email@example.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, this patch has remained unreviewed for 6 weeks. ?Given
> that it fixes a regression from 4.5 by (apart from also dealing with
> --enable-build-with-cxx) reverting an earlier patch of yours, I'd
> suggest to install it as obvious.
Reverts do not need explicit maintainer approval indeed.