This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.4] Backport various selective scheduler fixes
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Andrey Belevantsev <abel at ispras dot ru>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 01:21:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [4.4] Backport various selective scheduler fixes
- References: <4C739210.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 24.08.2010 11:34, Andrey Belevantsev wrote:
I have backported various selective scheduler fixes to 4.4 that never made it
there over the last year.
A lot of the ChangeLog entries say "backport from the trunk". does the 4.5
branch regress now, compared to the 4.4 branch with these patches applied? if
yes, do you plan to apply these to the 4.5 branch as well?