This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Combine four insns
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, David Daney <ddaney at caviumnetworks dot com>, Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>, Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:38:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: Combine four insns
- References: <4C5C20D0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4C6C55AF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Mark said the plan was sensible, so I think there is no tie.
Sorry, this is such a bad decision in my opinion, as it will set a precedent
for one-percent-slowdown-for-very-little-benefit patches, that I think an
explicit OK is in order.