This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Combine four insns
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, David Daney <ddaney at caviumnetworks dot com>, Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>, Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 22:41:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: Combine four insns
- References: <4C5C20D0.email@example.com> <4C69A16C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C69A2CB.email@example.com>
> I was going to use Richard's earlier approval and check in the revised
> version some time this week after a bit more testing.
Richard's approval is not stronger than my refusal when it comes to the RTL
optimizers so you need a 2nd approval to break the tie.