This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite, ARM] Fix gcc.dg/builtin-apply2.c for ARM EABI
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jie Zhang <jie at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:29:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [testsuite, ARM] Fix gcc.dg/builtin-apply2.c for ARM EABI
- References: <4C61573F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jie Zhang wrote:
> When testing GCC on a Cortex-M4 board, gcc.dg/builtin-apply2.c will hang
> the testing. That is because we should not use 64 as the size of the
> stack argument. For ARM EABI, NAME is passed in r0. D is passed in r2
> and r3. E, F and G are passed on stack.
Is this true in all variants of the ABI? Or do we need to worry about
hard-float vs. soft-float ABIs?
(650) 331-3385 x713