This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, C] Fix PR40563
- From: Shujing Zhao <pearly dot zhao at oracle dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:31:08 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, C] Fix PR40563
- References: <4C4664DB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <4C4FEC69.firstname.lastname@example.org> <AANLkTimETNFpNy=zkJO1+COjQnK87pS2NLG82V8wwYsx@mail.gmail.com> <4C52A23B.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/14/2010 01:02 AM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010, Shujing Zhao wrote:Retested on current trunk and committed revision 163296. Thanks
OK. Clear the comment of diagnose_uninitialized_cst_member.
C_TYPE_FIELDS_READONLY is used before recursing the struct or union.
Uninitialized array of structures would be diagnosed if one of members is
The warned type is changed to "strip_array_types (TREE_TYPE (decl)", so that
it would warn struct or union type, not the array.
The testcase is fixed to test the recursing and test the array of structure
that has const member.
Tested on trunk and bootstraped.
Is it ok?
This patch is OK.