This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] remove more df_byte_scan corpses
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 02:03:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] remove more df_byte_scan corpses
- References: <4C69BC3B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 08/17/2010 12:31 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> The whole DF_REF_EXTRACT machinery can be eliminated, and only the flags
> left in for the benefit of IRA.
> Bootstrapped/regtested x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, ok?
Looks ok to me.
I wonder if there's any point to DF_REF_*_EXTRACT, and why there's a
need to have both DF_REF_PARTIAL and DF_REF_READ_WRITE?