This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix -MD/-MMD interface difference between driver and cc1/f951 etc.
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 09:29:16 +0930
- Subject: Re: Fix -MD/-MMD interface difference between driver and cc1/f951 etc.
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 12:52:17AM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> * cpp.c (gfc_cpp_handle_option): Use OPT_MMD and OPT_MMDX.
This happens to break all linux-2.6.x and at least some linux-2.5.x
kernel builds, which use -Wp,-MD,...
Australia Development Lab, IBM