This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, C] Fix PR40563
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Shujing Zhao <pearly dot zhao at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Fabien Chêne <fabien dot chene at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:02:04 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, C] Fix PR40563
- References: <4C4664DB.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C4FEC69.email@example.com> <AANLkTimETNFpNy=zkJO1+COjQnK87pS2NLG82V8wwYsx@mail.gmail.com> <4C52A23B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010, Shujing Zhao wrote:
> OK. Clear the comment of diagnose_uninitialized_cst_member.
> C_TYPE_FIELDS_READONLY is used before recursing the struct or union.
> Uninitialized array of structures would be diagnosed if one of members is
> The warned type is changed to "strip_array_types (TREE_TYPE (decl)", so that
> it would warn struct or union type, not the array.
> The testcase is fixed to test the recursing and test the array of structure
> that has const member.
> Tested on trunk and bootstraped.
> Is it ok?
This patch is OK.
Joseph S. Myers