This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Dodji Seketeli] Patch PR c++/45200
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:04:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Dodji Seketeli] Patch PR c++/45200
- References: <email@example.com> <4C630F87.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
> The change is OK, but the testcase looks over-reduced; apply1 isn't actually
> used at all.
Maybe I over reduced it but the ICE happened even if apply1 was used or not.