This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] Add unique_ptr(auto_ptr<_Up>&&) + contraints
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:31:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] Add unique_ptr(auto_ptr<_Up>&&) + contraints
- References: <4C612647.email@example.com>
On 10 August 2010 11:13, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> I checked our smart pointers vs US 108 and went add adding the
> unique_ptr constructor from auto_ptr which we were missing. I also added
> some missing constraining to the member functions of those classes.
Excellent. We might as well remove the concept checks such as
because they'll never fail if SFINAE means the constructor isn't eligible.
I can do that, when I eventually get some spare time again.