This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] use XALLOCAVEC in Fortran FE
- From: Nathan Froyd <froydnj at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 14:11:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] use XALLOCAVEC in Fortran FE
- References: <20100807202233.GM17362@codesourcery.com> <4C5DFB8E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Aug 08, 2010 at 02:34:22AM +0200, Mikael Morin wrote:
> Le 07.08.2010 22:22, Nathan Froyd a écrit :
>> This patch converts several alloca calls to their XALLOCAVEC
>> Tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. OK to commit?
> Yes. Thanks.
Thanks, commited as r162984.