This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] improve support for nested types in -fdump-ada-spec
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 15:39:51 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [patch] improve support for nested types in -fdump-ada-spec
- References: <20100804134959.GA16132@adacore.com>
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
> Tested on x86_64-linux-gnu, OK for trunk?
> * c-ada-spec.c (dump_ada_template): Mark underlying instance type as
> (dump_generic_ada_node): Code clean up. Use TREE_VISITED flag to
> decide whether a type has already been declared/seen.
> Do not go to the original type.
> (dump_nested_types): New parameter forward.
> Generate forward declaration if needed and mark type as visited.
> (print_ada_declaration): Call dump_nested_types if not already done.
> Mark types as visited.
Joseph S. Myers