This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++0x patch] implement range-based for loops
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Rodrigo Rivas <rodrigorivascosta at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 15:18:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++0x patch] implement range-based for loops
- References: <AANLkTinC63bTFYgF_Mnj4G_5baCby_FP0VittqadnVJq@mail.gmail.com>
Thanks a lot for your contribution. It looks like you don't have a
copyright assignment on file; would you be willing to assign the
copyright for your change to the Free Software Foundation so that we can
apply it to GCC?