This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add Changpeng Fang to the "Write After Approval" MAINTAINERS list
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: "Fang, Changpeng" <Changpeng dot Fang at amd dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 21:11:36 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add Changpeng Fang to the "Write After Approval" MAINTAINERS list
- References: <D4C76825A6780047854A11E93CDE84D00A678D09@SAUSEXMBP01.amd.com>
On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 21:01, Fang, Changpeng <Changpeng.Fang@amd.com> wrote:
> This patch adds myself (Changpeng Fang from AMD) to the Write After Approval list.
> Is it OK yo commit?
Yes. Once you've been given write access, patching MAINTAINERS to
register your address does not need further approval.