This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
DW_AT_external bug 45153 - patch
- From: P J P <pj dot pandit at yahoo dot co dot in>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, iant at google dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 00:37:54 +0530 (IST)
- Subject: DW_AT_external bug 45153 - patch
Hi, please have a look at the
And a patch(for gcc-4.4.4) posted therein. It seems to fix the issue.
Yet, I need to confirm whether DW_AT_external flag should be set for the public functions of a C++ class or not?
I guess not, because though public, such functions are not accessible without a class object, unlike regular non-member functions.
I'd appreciate your insights about the same.
-P J P
PS: Please don't send me html/attachment/Fwd mails