This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Fix libgfortran inquire.c for AIX
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:46:30 -0400
- Subject: [PATCH] Fix libgfortran inquire.c for AIX
The recent change to inquire.c broke libgfortran on AIX because
string.h was included before io.h. io.h include libgfortran.h, which
includes config.h and must come first because it can affect system
The appended patch was bootstrapped on powerpc-ibm-aix220.127.116.11.
* io/inquire.c: Include io.h before string.h.
--- inquire.c (revision 162724)
+++ inquire.c (working copy)
@@ -26,9 +26,9 @@
/* Implement the non-IOLENGTH variant of the INQUIRY statement */
static const char undefined = "UNDEFINED";