This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: testsuite ltime_gmtime tweak
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot org>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:06:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: testsuite ltime_gmtime tweak
- References: <20100730054142.GM16715@bubble.grove.modra.org> <4C530F1A.email@example.com>
On 30/07/2010 18:42, Toon Moene wrote:
> Alan Modra wrote:
>> I've had this in my tree for years, living as I do in one of the few
>> regions of the world so backward we have a half-hour timezone. OK to
> India ?
Heh, where did you get that from?
> Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 15:11:42 +0930
> From: Alan Modra
UTC +0930 = Aus central standard time :)