This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: testsuite ltime_gmtime tweak
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot org>
- To: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:42:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: testsuite ltime_gmtime tweak
- References: <20100730054142.GM16715@bubble.grove.modra.org>
Alan Modra wrote:
I've had this in my tree for years, living as I do in one of the few
regions of the world so backward we have a half-hour timezone. OK to
Not that I would consider that country backward ...
According to Wikipedia:
Time Zone: IST (UTC + 5:30).
Toon Moene - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - phone: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
At home: http://moene.org/~toon/; weather: http://moene.org/~hirlam/
Progress of GNU Fortran: http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.5/changes.html#Fortran