This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 44929: Parsing error of derived type name starting with 'REAL'
- From: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:37:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 44929: Parsing error of derived type name starting with 'REAL'
- References: <AANLkTimDTzf=qwZphfz_tVpZ-cTwc5wDpkDopZA0SNUs@mail.gmail.com> <4C52F93E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> My patch improves Steve's earlier patch in two details:
> You may also cite him in the ChangeLog. Even if the patch is close to
> obvious, there is indeed some of Steve's work in it. ;-)
>> I think the regressions reported in PR 45005 after Steve's commit were
>> an unrelated OOP issue, which has probably been fixed by Mikael's
>> recent patch for PR 42051/44064 (thanks for that).
> Please check that they are not exposed by -fno-whole-file before committing.
Yes, seems to work also with -fno-whole-file.
>> The patch has been regtested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Ok for
>> trunk? (And 4.5?)
> OK, thanks
Thanks for the review. Will commit shortly.