This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix up DW_AT_accessibility (PR debug/45124)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:01:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix up DW_AT_accessibility (PR debug/45124)
- References: <20100729130932.GF18378@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On 07/29/2010 09:09 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
For compatibility with GDB, I believe all we can do is add more
DW_AT_accessibility attributes and keep emitting where we were (uselessly)
Is that really necessary? What does GDB do with these attributes?