This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR 42051 : Access to freed symbols.
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:29:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR 42051 : Access to freed symbols.
- References: <4C50A9FC.email@example.com>
Mikael Morin wrote:
> This patch fixes the PRs 42051 & 44064, where symbols were freed to soon.
> As explained in http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=42051#c13,
> gfc_find_derived_vtab was creating new symbols but was not committing
> them, so that they were removed at the next gfc_undo_symbols call.
> The fix is obvious: commit the symbols.
> Regression testing in progress. OK for trunk when done ?