This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch Darwin 3/2] fix PPC64 ABI.
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: IainS <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, mrs at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:21:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch Darwin 3/2] fix PPC64 ABI.
- References: <EFE85EBC-7A2B-47B6-9E50-325FB5EC80C5@sandoe-acoustics.co.uk>
On Jul 27, 2010, at 1:10 PM, IainS wrote:
> + For the Darwin 64 Bit ABI, a function result can be returned in registers
> + or in memory, depending on the data type of the functionâÃÃâÃâÂs return value.
Reflow this please. M-q in emacs will do it automatically. Also, there are non-ascii characters in the above, please use ascii.
> OK for trunk (and 4.5 when re-open) assuming that the m32 bootstrap/check passes?