This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch,Fortran] PR 40873 - -fwhole-program decl fixes
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 10:45:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch,Fortran] PR 40873 - -fwhole-program decl fixes
- References: <4C4DF0D7.email@example.com> <4C4E171B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/27/2010 01:15 AM, Mikael Morin wrote:
> Le 26.07.2010 22:32, Tobias Burnus a écrit :
>> Build and and currently regtesting on x86-64-linux. If there is no
>> OK for the trunk?
> The extra expr.c hunk (pr45081 fix) which slipped through, is ok (and
> The function decl changes are OK.
> As the previous status (without -fwhole-file) was not to check at all
> and the patch doesn't seem to error on valid testcases, OK if it
> passes the testsuite.
Committed as Rev. 162557 with the parentheses fixes in resolve.c (for
allocatable/pointer) and without the expr.c patch.
Regarding the resolve.c checks: You can also consider adding a comment
to PR 45086 - there I track the external vs. INTERFACE checking for