This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] [4.4/4.5/4.6 regression] ICE in resolve_equivalence
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Mikael Morin <mikael dot morin at sfr dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:55:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] [4.4/4.5/4.6 regression] ICE in resolve_equivalence
- References: <4C4C5993.email@example.com>
Mikael Morin wrote:
> There is no testcase as the ones in the pr were not giving any ICE on
> my platform. I can add them if someone prefers. I have checked that
> the valgrind errors are gone for both of them anyway.
> Regression tested on x86_64-unknown-freebsd8.0. OK for trunk/4.5/4.4 ?
> I need release manager approval for accelerated commit on 4.5 (if not
> too late).
OK. (In general, I prefer test cases, however, for this PR, I do not
feel strong about it.)