This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix ICE in vectorizable_store (PR tree-optimization/45047)
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 15:04:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix ICE in vectorizable_store (PR tree-optimization/45047)
- References: <20100723170302.GJ18378@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On 23.07.2010 19:03, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
Another fixup for the PR44284 backport to 4.5 branch, the test
was ICEing on s390-linux with -m31 -O3.
Fixed thusly, committed to branch. Will commit the testcase to trunk too.
moved the ChangeLog entry from toplevel to the gcc directory. committed as obvious.